Deadline: Not specified
Cella’s client is looking for a Social Media Content Creator for a full time role. In this role you will create trending content across multiple platforms, from Twitter memes to TikTok videos. The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller and culturally-attuned creator.
- Use & Create on social media daily.
- Demonstrate passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms: Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Make relevant content across all platforms and apply skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting.
- Collaborate internally to source, ideate, and co-create original content purpose-built for social channels while ensuring proper support of core business initiatives.
- Work with a wide range and quality of video & static imagery – turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences.
- Research industry best practices and techniques to continuously improve our overall social media marketing efforts.
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $35 – 70 per hour
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
- At least one year of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and mastery of social channel mechanics, best practices, and building engagement (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok).
- Must have portfolio.
- NFT/Web3 Knowledge.
- Social Media Platforms (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Social Media Content (1 year of experience is preferred)
- TikTok (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
For more information, visit Cella.
Leave a Reply