Deadline: April 14, 2023
Applications are open for the Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship 2023. This programme is designed for Indian students who want to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree programme at one of the French higher education institutions.
Campus France is a government agency that operates under the French Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of higher Education and Research. In India the Campus France network is part of the cooperation service of the French Embassy in India.
They provide personalised counselling sessions and organize various workshops throughout the year for students looking to pursue education in France. These sessions help students acquire relevant and necessary information about the programs offered by different French institutions.
The scholarship includes:
- Monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
The scholarship is awarded for the entire length of the Bachelor’s programme.
To be eligible for the Charpak Bachelor’s scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder.
- be 23 years old maximum at the time of application.
- have never before studied at an educational institution in France.
- have completed secondary school in India.
- have applied for an eligible bachelor’s programme with a start date of September 1, 2023.
- Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
It is essential for the students to have applied for admission at a France institution, before applying for the scholarship. For admission procedure, contact your nearest Campus France office in India or refer to the website of the institution of your choice.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit an application on online scholarship platform along with the scans of following documents:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the passport
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Scanned copies of marksheet and passing certificate of Higher Secondary School (XII) and Secondary school (X)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
Note: All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable). Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
For more information, visit Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship.
Leave a Reply